Registrera

Old Gents Society

Nästa LAN

Författare Ämne: Instanser i Warhammer  (läst 2939 gånger)

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Utloggad Pruneboy

• Old pacifier
  • Guru of spam
  • Antal inlägg: 7 028
  • (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
    • http://www.dn.se
Instanser i Warhammer
« skrivet: 2008-12-19, 16:14:45 »
Vi har en bit kvar innan vi är lvl40 och kan börja ta oss an de endgameinstanser som finns i Warhammer, men jag tänkte ändå börja med en liten tråd om detta. Enligt de som kör så håller instanserna i WAR likvärdig kvalitét med de i WOW (De är dock inte lika många) och jobbar som vanligt enligt principen 'Farma en dunga för gear till nästa'.

Man samlar på armorset-delar med sk. 'wards' som är specifika resists mot specifika bossar. Nedan kommer första delen i min klipp och klistraserie kallad:

Wards and endgame dungeons in Warhammer

What exactly are "wards" and who needs 'em?
Wards are special damage mitigation associated with the top set armours. These drop from end game dungeons, PQs, RvR and City Stages, and are generally required for surviving the next branch within the end game.

Ward mitigation only works in those specific high end areas. It's a way to provide better armour and progression without causing imbalance in RvR.

Wards are required to tank (and in the future DPS) down dungeon and Fortress/City NPCs. Lesser wards are required for Keep Lords / City Dungeons. Sentinel / Dark Promise (Greater Wards) are required for Lost Vale, Fortresses, and City PQs.

Bastion Stairs (Bild)
What sort of gear drops in Bastion Stairs? Is this Sentinel?
Bloodlord - equivalent of Annihilator has Lesser Wards. Sentinel drops in city dungeons.

How often can you run it?
You can run Bastion Stair every 24 hours.

Where is it located?
For destruction, run all the way North East in Praag, its over in the next zone.

What sort of group does it need?
Common PVE six man groups run:

1 Tank
2 Healers
4 DPS

or:

2 Tanks (for 2x Guard)
2 Healers
2 DPS

Is there anything else people need to know about Bastion Stairs?
You can skip most of the trash on the E and W wings if everyone is level 40. You need to grind up Influence in the zone to be able to do Wing and North bosses. Wings require 1-2 bars of Influence, North bosses require 3 full bars of influence. To farm influence, kill the boars / non-champions in both wings.

Lost vale (Bild)
What gear drops in it?
Dark Promise set pieces, cloaks, jewelery, random weaponry. Named and unique epic items - Some of the best in the game.

How often can you run it?
Lockout is 7200 minutes or a full 5 days.

What sort of group does it need?
Tank is required to have at least 4+ Sentinel / Conqueror pieces. Later on you will need to have your entire group in wards, IE Sentinel / Dark Promise. The more wards the easier the dungeon. Get your tank 6/6 Sentinel or a mix of Sentinal / Dark Promise and the zone is pretty easy.

Use CC to your advantage, roots and knockdowns to mitigate damage.

Be prepared for very challenging fights and learning. This dungeon is under constant change by Mythic, so you will need to re-progress often. However, its huge, very well designed, and pretty amazing dungeon. Get here and you'll enjoy PVE in Warhammer a lot more. Make sure to get the quest Blood of the Vale. Progression for the dungeon is:
•   West Wing first, make sure you do every step of the quest
•   East Wing
•   North Wing

Each wing has a Lord end boss.

For progression:
Farm Bastion for Blood Lord until your MT has at least full Lesser Wards
Farm City dungeons for Sentinel every time its up, and at least until your MT gets 4+ Superior Wards
Lost Vale West Wing
Lost Vale East Wing
Lost Vale North Wing

Notes on abilities:
Use Build-Up Debuffs as much as possible
Keep everyone max health, lots of bosses have random DOTS / AEs etc.
CC whenever you can, IE. root and pull 1 back to make things easier
AE trash when it becomes easier
Research the bosses you have problems on here on WHA forums
Tanks use every mitigating option you have, perfect timing on taunts as some bosses random agro.
Healers / DPS detaunt as much as possible.
Use Vent to call out detaunts.
Tanks stack Wounds (example, our buffed MT has around 14k hp and max armor)
Healers / DPS stack AP Regen when wards aren't needed.
Have a healthy supply of HP pots for everyone.
Have a set for survivability, IE Wards + Wounds for AE fights / Random DOT fights.
Use terrain to your advantage.

-----------------------------------------
Mer info föjer vart det lider.
« Senast ändrad: 2008-12-19, 16:21:54 by Pruneboy »

guest1579

• Gäst
SV: Instanser i Warhammer
« Svar #1 skrivet: 2008-12-23, 14:20:17 »
Låter riktigt roligt, får se till att lvla up min shaman snabbt.

Senaste inlägg