Registrera

Old Gents Society

Nästa LAN

Författare Ämne: Nigeria brev  (läst 2068 gånger)

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

guest168

• Gäst
Nigeria brev
« skrivet: 2004-11-22, 15:42:16 »
Läs den här den blir bara bättre och bättre :)

http://www.banterist.com/archivefiles/000204.html#more

Utloggad hinken

• Very Old Bucket
  • =[OG]=Medlem
  • Going post(al)
  • Antal inlägg: 4 492
Nigeria brev
« Svar #1 skrivet: 2004-11-22, 18:34:33 »
ja , de är inte speciellt originella. alltid samma visa med en ofattbar summa pengar i en koffert eller på ett konto. Läste ett annat nigeriabrev för ett tag sedan då mottagaren lyckades få bedragaren att ta kort på sig själv i kvinnokläder.  :tits

Men eftersom de fortsätter att komma så måste ju folk gå på det.

Utloggad hinken

• Very Old Bucket
  • =[OG]=Medlem
  • Going post(al)
  • Antal inlägg: 4 492
Nigeria brev
« Svar #2 skrivet: 2005-08-13, 19:13:54 »
wow , den här var otäck ; De har hittat mitt för och efternamn , förmodligen sökt igenom forumet(?) eller annat:

Josefsson´s Estate

Dear Henric,

With due regards, I am Barrister DONALD LAMBERT, (Esq), a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to one late Mr. David Josefsson, who was a welding and fabrication contractor with South African Gold & Diamond Corporation in Johannesburg, South Africa. Until his death, my late client was divorced of his wife for 5 years now, which left him with no immediate family as the wife and 2 children left him a long time ago. My late client was a very busy man who was highly committed to his work, so he never had time to reconcile with his family until was diagnosed for lungs cancer. This ailment, which according to doctors was as a result of excessive alcohol and cigarrette intake, defiled all medical attention, which eventually took his life. I am the only authorised person who can present anyone as the beneficiary to my late client's estate,that is why i have taken it as my resposibility to get someone to be presented as next of kin to my late client before this deposits gets confisicated.

Since then, I have made several enquiries to his embassy here to locate any of his extended relatives since i could not get the immediate family ,this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, In my desprate search for urgent assistance,I decided to track his last name over the foreign mission guestbook, to locate any member of his family hence, I contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at USD$24.2million left behind by my client before it get declared unserviceable by the Finance company, where this huge amount were deposited. Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2 years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this deposit can be released to you. Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss in details the mordalities of the transfer, and the percentage that will be given to you.

I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law in your country and that of mine. Please get in touch with me via this email address or my direct line (+27728144058) for more details. Urgent response to this letter will be proudly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Barr. Donald Lambert (Esq).

Senaste inlägg