Registrera

Old Gents Society

Nästa LAN

Författare Ämne: Haze?  (läst 1815 gånger)

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Utloggad shadowskimmer

• Old Little Ninja
  • =[OG]=Medlem
  • Forum resident
  • Antal inlägg: 6 760
Haze?
« skrivet: 2006-07-20, 14:56:00 »
Kanske något att hålla ögonen öppna efter?
http://hazegame.uk.ubi.com/

Trailern är snygg, och de tre screenshotsen verkar ha riktigt vacker grafik.
I DO NOT BUILD NATIONS - I DESTROY VILLAGES!
AND IN SOME RARE CASES I GET TOTALLY OWNED

Utloggad Braxen

• Old Ugly Fish
  • =[OG]=Medlem
  • Spammer of the Universe
  • Antal inlägg: 10 559
  • The sky is the limit
SV: Haze?
« Svar #1 skrivet: 2006-07-20, 16:16:41 »
Lite Starship troopers över filmen :D
Klart snyggt!
Scouterna gör unga redo för livet genom äventyr och utmaningar som får dem att växa som individer. Våra värderingar genomsyrar allt vi gör - vi är schyssta kompisar!

Utloggad Johnny Hazard

• =[OG]=Medlem
  • The God of posting
  • Antal inlägg: 9 040
  • - TK? Men du hade ju fel kläder!
SV: Haze?
« Svar #2 skrivet: 2006-07-20, 16:20:28 »
Faan va fult det var!!!

NOT! Snyggaste trailern jag sett på länge - iofs säger det inte särskilt mycket men gillade Starship Trooper upplägget (det spelet suger tyvärr :cry).

Är nog värt att hålla ögona på skulle jag tro!

Citat från: www.gamingtrend.com
Haze
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description
Twenty-five years in the future. Governments have outsourced military operations to private multinational corporations. As Jake Carpenter, a newly enlisted soldier in the Mantel army, you are seeking fulfillment and thrills by fighting for a good cause.

Thanks to their high-tech arsenal of vehicles, deadly weaponry, and performance enhancing bio-medical support, the Mantel Corporation’s ruthlessly efficient soldiers are the most feared by terrorists, dictators, and the corporation’s political enemies.

Your conflict begins in a war-torn country in South America, where you have been sent to fight a vicious rebel faction, The Promise Hand. At first glance, all is well, but things quickly begin to look a little strange...

Next-generation gaming technology applied to a cutting-edge futuristic first-person shooter. Designed from the ground up to take advantage of next generation hardware. Prepare to be blown away by stunning visuals, hyper-intelligent AI, and realistic physics for a varied and immersive gameplay experience.
Gear up and deploy with the best of the best. Experience the devastating firepower of deadly weapons through dazzlingly rendered outdoor and indoor environments. Drive vehicles through a dense and humid jungle ravine, or breathtaking mountains, as you strive to defeat the merciless guerillas.
State of the art multiplayer modes. Fire up your console or PC for online battles on one of two carefully balanced sides. Choose from a variety of online modes including furious co-op action with your friends

Mera att läsa på Game Infowire
« Senast ändrad: 2006-07-20, 16:25:16 by Johnny Hazard »

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum."
"My Big Fat Excuse is on cooldown!"

Senaste inlägg