Registrera

Old Gents Society

Nästa LAN

Författare Ämne: Super Fight  (läst 4879 gånger)

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Utloggad Elkovitch

• =[OG]=Medlem
  • Tjuvröker under en gran
  • Antal inlägg: 64
Super Fight
« skrivet: 2013-10-23, 18:29:07 »
En av dom största super fightsen hände inatt. våra allierade (pandemic legion) och vi dunkade supers från alliansen Black Legion.
det slutade med att BL. blev av med supers och andra capitals av ett värde på 22 500 dollar...
en dog-net BR:
http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?brid=23867

en bild på fighten:
http://i.imgur.com/SZEz8kx.jpg

en nyhets artikel (som kontrolleras av våra fiender kan tilläggas):
http://themittani.com/news/pl-fr-b1h-battle-report-black-eyed-legion

o här kommer en wall of text. en battle repport från en av våra FC's som var inblandad i att sätta upp fällan:
(S2N|GRDE) Canaris Roshaak FleetCommander, HighCommand, S2NMember, SupercarrierPilot, GRDEMember, GRDEOfficer 9:27AM Flag
THE KING IN THE NORTH IS DEAD

So the basic setup on this starts about 2-3 weeks ago, when a PL guy who had a renter-alt corp in DD's rental shit told PK(Perseus Kallistratos) from PL he had a rental corp and wanted to see if there was something that could be done with it. PK came up with a solid plan, to have a PL titan tackled off a POS owned by the rental corp, waiting for BL dreads to drop him, then dipping in the POS while everyone dropped the hammer at range. PK contacted me around a week ago with his plan, and we checked ranges/etc for us to get fleets up, average Nulli numbers for USTZ quick pings, etc.  Seeing it was 2 titan mids from us from I-NG, it would be easiest for us to be the last to ping, helping make it look like PL was truely fucked. We had plans to pull this off last night, but a couple key cyno pilots weren't available, so we postponed to tonight. Maka had also been baiting the trap for about the last week, with his Titan doing drivebys on unsuspecting renters.

Around 5pm PK skypes me and says everything is set for tonight. I filled in the last few critical S2N pilots to pull it off(Thanks Majestic for moving your titan), as well as getting the Nexus leadership guys ready w/ their titan for bridging and a POS ready. Maka pulls the trigger on the op, and guys started blowing up -A- intel channels with 'PL Titan tackled". -A- batphoned BL as expected, even after a few obvious things we thought had given it away. Including this picture, which clearly shows a PL members mumble lighting up ontop the screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/HXX6HdW.jpg

Instead of the 60 or so dreads we expected, BL mass logs in supers. We watch as BL cyno alts move into position for the mids, and actual -A- members show up with a small fleet to hold tackle on Maka for BL. With BL getting ready to jumpin, Nulli/NC pings to go save Maka, and BL apparently thinks we'll be too late. BL jumps in, and the trap is sprung. Maka dips his Titan into the POS as PL-alt dictors land on grid and start spamming bubbles. PL's supers jumpin soon after, followed by NC and Nulli supers. We get delayed by not having a proper in-cyno ready, so I drop my Aeon from the super fleet and finally light for our 100 man strong fleet. Our HICs and DICs land on field, securing even more tackle on targets. We constantly stream in reinforcements through Majestic and Nik W's titans. Phreeze shows up soon after through our Titan chain with a 100-150man Insidious Empire fleet bringing even more tackle, also with Rots showing up with Whyso Gilas a bit later.

With running 3 comms and basically 2 fleets(subs+nulli supers), Fred quickly took over target calling/anchoring for our subcap fleet, and did a hellova job covering the big boys as we went to town. After a while in the fight, several enemy supers have died, and we bring in all the Titans we had available, minus the bridge bros. I finally get my Titan in system, and after maybe 45min of waiting for the other Titans DD's to finally cycle, we primary Elo's Nyx and DD him off the field. At some point 100+ BL Muninns show up, and start trying to clear tackle. Fred hazed the fuck out of them in a retardedly long Tidi fight, as the Muninns eventually burned in to 15-20k on the Proteus fleet and got demolished.

With more enemy supers dying, Progod shows up about halfway through the fight, and quickly takes over command of all N3 dics/hics, coordinating them to keep atleast 15-20 enemy supers tackled for the rest of the fight. The last half of the fight was just us slaughtering BL's supers while bridging in more fleets(Pangu and CUP bros showed up with a few fleets of support/DICs), and finally cycling off our DD's for the last time on an Aeon who was nearly out of bubbles. Rest of the supers died, somewhere around 26 as of last time I checked the BRDoc.

https://soundcloud.com/nathan-bobfrommarketing-s/bl-whelp-2013
Sound cloud of a large part of the fight from BL's side, total fight lasted around 6 hours from first engagement to final extraction. Sorry if I missed any important shit, but im really fucking spent after FCing that clusterfuck. Also sorry for the Sliepnier fleet having to wait around for 30-45min, but I didn't want you guys to get outa range and miss the fun.

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/06/robb-stark-death-game-of-thrones-rains-of-castamere-red-wedding.jpg
^OFFICIAL MEME FOR THIS FIGHT BTW.
« Senast ändrad: 2013-10-23, 18:48:48 by Gonnaeatit »
EvE Online Player.
Main: Gonnaeatit

Utloggad Foppa

• En fot i graven
  • Antal inlägg: 1 534
SV: Super Fight
« Svar #1 skrivet: 2013-10-23, 20:10:00 »
Coool  :thumb

Utloggad Enos Pork

• Old Gent
  • The God of posting
  • Antal inlägg: 9 455
  • Snygg kan du vara själv!
« Svar #2 skrivet: 2013-10-24, 10:34:51 »
Sweet! :supporter

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is; never try.

Utloggad Elkovitch

• =[OG]=Medlem
« Svar #3 skrivet: 2013-10-24, 19:28:18 »
EvE Online Player.

Utloggad Bolder

• =[OG]=Medlem
  • Kilar stadigt
  • Antal inlägg: 162
« Svar #4 skrivet: 2013-10-25, 16:25:59 »
Häftig fight... men för en som inte har spelat spelet har jag svårt att se hur man... spelar :doubt
Hur vet man vem som är vem och vem som är var och... ja... allt...
Speciellt när man ser "Players involved: 1827"

Men man blir ju dock lite sugen att testa det :)

Utloggad Elkovitch

• =[OG]=Medlem
« Svar #5 skrivet: 2013-10-25, 18:45:22 »
man sätter "standings" mot olika personer. sen finns det "corp standings" och "alliance standings".t.ex. så har min allians blå (+) standing mot andra allianser. då får alla som e med i min allians automatiskt blå standing mot samma entiteter.

alla har en overview på sin hud som har massa olika inställningar. där ställer man in vad man vill se och hur det ska se ut.  sen ställer man in i sin hud att inte visa blåa. då vet man att alla man ser på sin hud e mål/hot. o är ens uppdrag i fighten att skjuta ner t.ex. dictors (dom lägger ut alla bubblor man ser i alla filmer som gör att ingen kan rymma från striden), så har man en tab i hud'en som heter dictors. o då visas bara dictors o inget annat. gör att det är lätt att hitta sina mål. sen e det många som gör som mej. för att det inte ska bli för grötigt på fältet, så har jag tagit bort alla blåa "brackets" oxå. så jag ser bara mina fiender o aktuella mål på skärmen. dom som filmar har allt på, så i filmer från eve så ser det mycket grötigare ut än det man ser när man e på plats
EvE Online Player.

Utloggad Bolder

• =[OG]=Medlem
  • Kilar stadigt
  • Antal inlägg: 162
« Svar #6 skrivet: 2013-10-26, 17:47:39 »
Det förklarar ju lite iaf :)
Men det känns som att det krävs att man har känt på spelet för att riktigt förstå

Utloggad Foppa

• En fot i graven
  • Antal inlägg: 1 534
« Svar #7 skrivet: 2013-10-27, 00:40:50 »
Ja det är bara att testa

Utloggad DaddyLongLeg

• Old Proletär
  • =[OG]=Medlem
  • Forum resident
  • Antal inlägg: 6 602
« Svar #8 skrivet: 2013-10-29, 20:19:15 »
Det är alltid fascinerande läsning, att ta del av sådana här historier, även om jag inte fattar hälften ens :)

Men det är något lockande över EvE...

Utloggad Elkovitch

• =[OG]=Medlem
« Svar #9 skrivet: 2013-11-02, 21:54:27 »
Det förklarar ju lite iaf :)
Men det känns som att det krävs att man har känt på spelet för att riktigt förstå

jao. eve är ett väldigt unikt spel som iaf bör testas. antingen så hatar man det, eller så älskar man det.
men om man testar eve, så måste man ge det en chans. som sagt, det är ett unikt spel, så det tar lite tid att lära sej hur allt funkar
EvE Online Player.

Utloggad Elkovitch

• =[OG]=Medlem
« Svar #10 skrivet: 2013-11-02, 21:55:25 »
och jag hörde att det här va den dyraste fighten i eve's historia =)
EvE Online Player.

Senaste inlägg