Registrera

Old Gents Society

Nästa LAN

Författare Ämne: =[OG]= Server no.2 FAQ  (läst 14747 gånger)

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Utloggad RythmDivine

• Fucking Legend
  • Posting predator
  • Antal inlägg: 4 907
  • =[OG]= For life
=[OG]= Server no.2 FAQ
« skrivet: 2003-02-17, 11:08:42 »
Hi there!

Here i will post the settigs of our second server shortly.

On a sidenote i´d like to remind you that we run an auto-kick function on the server. This seems to be the only way to get rid of TKs and high-pingers. Players getting auto-kicked will not be banned imidiatly, since we didnt have the heart to ban players just because of high ping.

maprotations: these are currently set to my personal taste. but if you would like to see a particular map included in the rotation, post about it on this forum!

Version: we currently run the patch 1.3 and try to have the latest official patch as soon as they are released. we are aware of the wallhack inside 1.3 but trust your judgement not to use it. Road to Rome is not yet installed but will be in due time. We do not have support for cracked versions of BF1942. Its a good game. Support it by buying it!

Closed server: this happens generally every thursday & sunday between 20.00 and 22.00 CET because of tactical training for the clan. At times matches (both friendlies and official clanbase matches) will be played on the server wich at that time will be closed to the public.

Questions, comments and requests can be posted here on the forum. We will review every post. Feedback is always welcome.

Senaste inlägg