Registrera

Old Gents Society

Nästa LAN

Författare Ämne: Årets julklapp: 5 timmar Eye of the North-trial  (läst 1532 gånger)

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Utloggad E-doT

• Old bitter grogghagga
  • Global moderator
  • Två fötter i graven
  • Antal inlägg: 2 047
    • www.femuglor.se
Årets julklapp: 5 timmar Eye of the North-trial
« skrivet: 2007-12-11, 17:57:44 »
Vem som helst som har Prophecies, Factions eller Nightfall kan för närvarande använda den universella koden i texten nedan för att inkassera en fem timmars trial i Eye of the North!  :thumb

Det är snyggt som fan där! :)

Citera
Try GW:EN for FIVE Hours – Even if You're Level 10!

Players who've secretly longed to try out the new Guild Wars: Eye of the North expansion, rejoice! This holiday season we're giving everyone a present: a five-hour trial of GW:EN! Plus, in the latest update we permanently lowered the level requirement for Eye of the North from 20 to 10 to make it easier than ever to enjoy the first true Guild Wars expansion. Think your character doesn't have what it takes? Think again. We now provide a buff to all characters level 10-19 to go toe-to-toe with the new content.

How it Works

1. Use this universal key to activate the trial (only one per account, account must have one full version of Guild Wars, Factions, or Nightfall activated): 2NNJD-B39M7-CDGPJ-9Q9B2-DH312
   2. Start the Guild Wars client. At the Log-In screen, click the "Create Account or Add Access Key" link. Follow the instructions to add the key.
   3. Once you have successfully added the key to your account, log into Guild Wars and follow the in-game instructions to begin your Eye of the North adventure.
   4. The trial will last for 5 hours of game-play and is usable within 14 days after activation. After the trial is over, you can purchase Guild Wars: Eye of the North to continue your adventures.

Please note: you will not be able to use this access key in the PlayNC Account Management system. You must follow the above instructions to add it to your game account via the Guild Wars game client.

Saxat från http://www.guildwars.com/products/eyeofthenorth/trial/default.php

guest628

• Gäst
SV: Årets julklapp: 5 timmar Eye of the North-trial
« Svar #1 skrivet: 2007-12-11, 22:58:46 »
Trevligt!

Senaste inlägg