Registrera

Old Gents Society

Nästa LAN

Författare Ämne: Om säkerhet på forum  (läst 2003 gånger)

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

guest3

• Gäst
Om säkerhet på forum
« skrivet: 2003-12-30, 11:50:14 »
Fast man inte kan riktigt tro det, så finns det gott om folk som lever för att hacka oskyldiga små forum bara för att de älskar att sabba. Det har just inträffat ett av de forum som jag brukar hänga på.
Har citerar en admin nedan:
Citera
UPDATE ~ UPDATE ~ UPDATE

Well, in case you haven't noticed some jackass left the back door wide open and we were hacked. LOL. (ok, I'm the jackass) Honestly I think it's kinda flattering that someone would go out of their way and hack such a small site, but hey, shit happens I guess. Give me a day or two, and I'll see if I can get an archive or an older version up, like a back-up or whatever. If not, we'll just have to start over (won't be the first time) and this time... There will be NO RULES!!! I think we've catered to certain people long enough, don't you agree?

Sign up to the newsletter and be notified the moment the next generation of LeeannOnline.com goes live. We're into the 9th generation of the site as it is. Like I said we are currently down, but NOT OUT!! They've tried before, I guess they'll try again.

They may take our site... but they'll NEVER TAKE OUR LEEEEEAAANNNN!!!!!

Så trots att man inte kan tro det, så får man väl fortsätta jobba med säkerhetskopior och hålla hårt på säkerheten. Forumet i fråga var ju inget kontroversiellt forumet eller någon sajt av värde direkt. Men någon fick den på sin resumé.

Oldgents.com har hittills varit förskonade sånt, men man kan aldrig vara nog säker.

Hacker-puckon.

Senaste inlägg