Registrera

Old Gents Society

Nästa LAN

Författare Ämne: GW1 - Nyheter och patchar  (läst 69059 gånger)

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Utloggad Crimson

• Old Klottrare
  • En fot i graven
  • Antal inlägg: 1 980
    • Jörn Joghans and his Art
Nyheter och patchar
« Svar #45 skrivet: 2006-04-27, 11:26:17 »
Fet patch idag!
Det är så mycket nyheter att det vore poänglöst att rabbla upp dem här, men i korthet rör det sig om:

* Lassvis med uppdateringar i user interfacet.
* Uppdaterade skills.
* Uppdaterade armors och vapen.
* Nytt event för folk med Factions preorder key.

Se till att gå in på GW-hemsidan och kolla i detalj:
http://www.guildwars.com/support/gameupdates/

=[OG]= GW Division Coach
---
#OBEY

Utloggad DeadHead

• Old Cleaning Lady
  • =[OG]=Medlem
  • Guru of spam
  • Antal inlägg: 7 216
Nyheter och patchar
« Svar #46 skrivet: 2006-04-27, 11:54:49 »
Men sweeeeeeeet as hell!! Nu vill jag ha mitt Factions också!! :D

Utloggad Ceder

• =[OG]=Medlem
  • Spammer legend
  • Antal inlägg: 5 808
  • Ninjalooter
    • http://www.vet.inte.nån.nu
Nyheter och patchar
« Svar #47 skrivet: 2006-04-27, 14:31:45 »
Gött att kunna lira factions :)

Utloggad Crimson

• Old Klottrare
  • En fot i graven
Nyheter och patchar
« Svar #48 skrivet: 2006-04-27, 15:37:27 »
Minion Master necros har blivit nerfade ganska rejält - det är rätt upprörda känslor kring det.

Rangerns Dual Shot har fått längre recharge, men de flesta andra ändringar verkar vara till det bättre.

Det är lite coolt att man kan välja en titel till sin karaktär, baserat på vad man har gjort i spelet. Ex-vis "Tyrian Explorer". =)

=[OG]= GW Division Coach
---
#OBEY

Utloggad DeadHead

• Old Cleaning Lady
  • =[OG]=Medlem
  • Guru of spam
Nyheter och patchar
« Svar #49 skrivet: 2006-04-27, 18:34:59 »
"Guild Scrimmages

Guilds now have the ability to fight scrimmage battles. Scrimmage battles occur between two groups in the same guild hall and do not count toward ladder standing. To initiate a scrimmage, a group of one or more players must initiate a guild battle and choose "initiate a scrimmage match." Any other group of one or more players in that guild hall may then choose to join the scrimmage battle, which will initiate after a short countdown."

Men fett! Nu kan vi äntligen testa olika byggen mot varandra i interna pvp strider! MUMS!!

Utloggad Crimson

• Old Klottrare
  • En fot i graven
SV: Nyheter och patchar
« Svar #50 skrivet: 2006-07-14, 08:52:45 »
Ny rejäl patch idag. En hel del skills är ändrade.
http://www.guildwars.com/support/gameupdates/

=[OG]= GW Division Coach
---
#OBEY

Utloggad DeadHead

• Old Cleaning Lady
  • =[OG]=Medlem
  • Guru of spam
« Svar #51 skrivet: 2006-07-14, 10:23:05 »
 :banana

Härligt!

"Oath Shot: increased recharge time to 25 seconds." Buuuuuuuh!

"Added a crafting material storage upgrade for the Xunlai Agent storage vault." Yes!!

Utloggad Ceder

• =[OG]=Medlem
  • Spammer legend
  • Ninjalooter
« Svar #52 skrivet: 2006-07-19, 16:01:36 »

Utloggad DeadHead

• Old Cleaning Lady
  • =[OG]=Medlem
  • Guru of spam
« Svar #53 skrivet: 2006-07-26, 01:58:04 »
Apropå episod 3 - Nightfall:

Guild Wars Nightfall is the roleplaying game gamers have been waiting for – an intimate, heroic experience where your decisions shape your personal game experience and your customizable party becomes an extension of your character. In this third campaign in the award-winning Guild Wars® universe, this is Guild Wars® like you've never seen before.

* Customizable Heroes (party NPCs) that level up with the player, follow player instructions in combat, and use armor, weapons, and skills of the player’s choice.
    * A new game type, Hero vs. Hero Battles will allow a single player to participate in PvP with hero NPCs.
    * Two new professions: The Dervish, a scythe-wielding holy warrior and The Paragon, the guardian angels of the Elonian people.
    * 4 new guild halls.
    * 300 new skills.
    * 250 Quests, 55 explorable areas, 20 new Story Missions, and three new Challenge Missions.

Note: This is info posted on a retailer's site so some of the info may be inaccurate and change before release.

Utloggad E-doT

• Old bitter grogghagga
  • Global moderator
  • Två fötter i graven
  • Antal inlägg: 2 047
    • www.femuglor.se
« Svar #54 skrivet: 2006-07-26, 11:22:12 »
Vi kan ju alltid hoppas!  :D

...men Gaile på ArenaNet har redan börjat dementera, tyvärr:

Hey, all,

I was reading the forums this evening and started to get that déjà vu feeling. Back in 2004, when we announced Guild Wars Prophecies, we saw a lot of retailers pick up on the news and post about the game on their sites. That was good – we appreciated them getting the word out that our game was coming, and they, of course, profited from sharing the info by lining up sales of the preorder and the game.

However, there were some problems with what they posted: Some of it just wasn't factual. For instance, how many veterans remember the "cloth map" that was allegedly going to be part of the Prophecies Collector's Edition? Or how about the supposed "Special Edition" that at least one retailer offered, with a contents list like the CE contents but a price that was $20 lower? Does anyone remember about 412 "release dates," too? ;)

The problem with all these things is: The information did not come from ArenaNet. The information was wrong.

We love to share information. We're excited about Nightfall and can't wait to tell you about it: facts, figures, dates, the whole nine yards! So if we had things nailed down, we would announce details from the rooftops! But things are not locked down yet and neither the box contents nor the game content is finalized. Therefore, we're not making any announcements.

Bottom line: Wait to hear it from ArenaNet. We'll give you the straight info, and as soon as we can.
www.guildwars.com

Utloggad Johnny Hazard

• =[OG]=Medlem
  • The God of posting
  • Antal inlägg: 9 040
  • - TK? Men du hade ju fel kläder!
« Svar #55 skrivet: 2006-07-26, 13:21:14 »
För mig känns det som att jag vill ha en expansion som tar oss vidare i nivå. Jag vill inte ha nya karaktärer, jag vill utveckla mina redan befintliga. Factions var en besvikelse för mig och lockade inte alls tillbaka mig till GW. Rörigt och med en otydlig storyline och inte alls lika engagerande som den första. Jag vill INTE ha nya klasser, utan nya uppdrag och en tydlig och stark story.

Tills dess så lär iaf inte jag köpa fler expansioner.

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum."
"My Big Fat Excuse is on cooldown!"

Utloggad Ceder

• =[OG]=Medlem
  • Spammer legend
  • Ninjalooter
« Svar #56 skrivet: 2006-07-27, 06:51:55 »
Kan ju bara säga så här... De som gjorde Factions var inte dom som gjorde Prophecies utan det var ett helt nytt gäng. Men nu är det så att det tydligen är de som gjorde Proph. som håller på med det Nightfall så det kan bli bra... Kommer boka det iaf :thumb

Utloggad DeadHead

• Old Cleaning Lady
  • =[OG]=Medlem
  • Guru of spam
« Svar #57 skrivet: 2006-08-18, 07:16:09 »
17/8: "Modified Edge of Extinction so that creatures must have less than 90% Health remaining in order to be affected."  :ripped :rythm :rythm :rythm

Vad kommer härnäst? 5 sekunders rechargetid på Barrage?

Utloggad DaddyLongLeg

• Old Proletär
  • Forum resident
  • Antal inlägg: 6 602
« Svar #58 skrivet: 2006-08-18, 10:29:19 »
För mig känns det som att jag vill ha en expansion som tar oss vidare i nivå. Jag vill inte ha nya karaktärer, jag vill utveckla mina redan befintliga.

:stupid

Utloggad DeadHead

• Old Cleaning Lady
  • =[OG]=Medlem
  • Guru of spam
« Svar #59 skrivet: 2006-08-24, 21:04:47 »
August 24, 2006 (BELLEVUE, WA) — ArenaNet® and NCsoft® today announced that Guild Wars Nightfall, the next game in the award-winning and critically-acclaimed Guild Wars® franchise, will be available in stores worldwide October 27, 2006. The news was announced today from the Guild Wars FactionsTM World Championship in Leipzig, Germany.

In this third Guild Wars campaign, players must fight to hold back the night as a mad ruler attempts to free an outcast god and bring darkness to the continent of Elona. But players won't fight alone. Guild Wars Nightfall introduces new customizable Heroes who level up, follow player instructions in combat, and use skills and equipment of the player's choosing. These Heroes will follow the player through savage coasts, ancient monuments, and poisonous deserts during an epic story that spans twenty missions and hundreds of quests. And for the ultimate one-on-one challenge, competitive players can choose to enter the new Hero vs. Hero Battles, where they group with a custom team of Heroes and fight against other players from around the world and their customized groups of Heroes.

Guild Wars Nightfall will be available in both Standard and Collector's Editions. The highly-coveted, limited run, Collector's Edition will include the Guild Wars Nightfall game as well as a Making of Guild Wars Nightfall behind-the-scenes DVD, a collector's art book, collectible skill pins, a character mini-standee, a poster-sized map of Elona, the Guild Wars Nightfall soundtrack CD, and more.

Guild Wars, an instant bestseller worldwide upon its release in April 2005, and Guild Wars Factions, the number one game in both North America and Europe earlier this year, are global online roleplaying games. Guild Wars Nightfall continues the tradition of inviting players to immerse themselves in an epic storyline centered in a vibrant fantasy setting. Eager fans can get the Guild Wars Nightfall Prerelease Bonus Pack in stores on September 15, and the Guild Wars Nightfall Standard Edition and Guild Wars Nightfall Collector's Edition on October 27, 2006.

Mums! :D

(Källa: www.guildwars.com)

Senaste inlägg