Registrera

Old Gents Society

Nästa LAN

Författare Ämne: Trion hackade.. Inga kontouppgifter läckta än (vad trion säger själva)  (läst 2916 gånger)

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Utloggad Ceder

• Spammer legend
  • Antal inlägg: 5 808
  • Ninjalooter
    • http://www.vet.inte.nån.nu
We recently discovered that unauthorized intruders gained access to a Trion Worlds account database. The database in question contained information including user names, encrypted passwords, dates of birth, email addresses, billing addresses, and the first and last four digits and expiration dates of customer credit cards.

There is no evidence, and we have no reason to believe, that full credit card information was accessed or compromised in any way. We have already taken further action to strengthen our systems, even as we, with external security experts, continue to research the extent of the unauthorized access.

You will notice on your next log in to our website that you will be required to change your password, and existing Mobile Authenticator users will also need to reconnect their Authenticator. When you log in, you will be prompted to provide a new password, security questions and answers, and be given the option to connect your account to our Mobile Authenticator to enhance your account’s security.

If you have used your username and password for other accounts, especially financial accounts or accounts with personal information, we suggest you change your passwords on those accounts as well. We recommend that you carefully review your statements, account activity, and credit reports to help protect the security of those accounts. If you need information on how to obtain your credit report or believe any such accounts have been breached, please visit www.trionworlds.com/AccountNotification for more information.

You should have continued, uninterrupted access to RIFT, and we do not anticipate any disruptions to your playing time.

Nevertheless, if you own the RIFT game, you will be granted three (3) days of complimentary RIFT game time once you update your password and security questions.

Additionally, once you update your account and set a new password, your account will be granted a Moneybags’ Purse, which increases your looted coin by 10%, even if you have not yet purchased RIFT.

Please log in to https://rift.trionworlds.com (and we recommend that you copy and paste this link into your browser to access the site) to update your password, security questions and Authenticator.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If you have further questions, please visit our website, www.trionworlds.com/AccountNotificationFAQ.

– The Trion Worlds Team

Utloggad Ceder

• Spammer legend
  • Antal inlägg: 5 808
  • Ninjalooter
    • http://www.vet.inte.nån.nu
Så en bra idé är ju att se till att byta lösen och sånt ifall man har tänkt att spela nåt mer.. Man får lite kompensation, en trinket som gör att man får 10% mer pengar från mobs och 3 dagar gratis spel

Utloggad Johnny Hazard

• =[OG]=Medlem
  • The God of posting
  • Antal inlägg: 9 040
  • - TK? Men du hade ju fel kläder!
Bra att jag aldrig använt mitt kreditkort hos dom, har ju bara använt Gamecards vilket jag nog kommer fortsätta att göra i framtiden.

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum."
"My Big Fat Excuse is on cooldown!"

Utloggad Formy_C

• =[OG]= Formy Zee
  • Global moderator
  • Insane poster
  • Antal inlägg: 3 038
Körde nog via PayPal, om nu det sätter mig i säker båt vet jag inte.
Jävla hackers,,hundmat skulle de bli -_-
Just because YOU're offended, doesn't mean you're right.
----------------------------------------------
=Format_C:\Swe= | =Formy Zee=
----------------------------------------------

guest3469

• Gäst
Jag blir ju bara så trött.......

Utloggad Brynja

• =[OG]=Honorary Member
  • Två fötter i graven
  • Antal inlägg: 2 254
  • whish my life had a soundtrack
Swedbank tvingar sina kunder att skaffa skuggkonton, så det borde inte va några problem för Swedbankkunder heller va?
WoW
Outland: Brynja - NE
Argend dawn: Vortec - Troll

*Vilande*

Diablo III
Europ: Brynja - WD

*Vilande*

Senaste inlägg