Registrera

Old Gents Society

Nästa LAN

Författare Ämne: GW2-tråden!  (läst 277474 gånger)

0 medlemmar och 2 gäster tittar på detta ämne.

guest1645

• Gäst
SV: GW2-tråden!
« Svar #435 skrivet: 2011-04-01, 16:38:19 »
En djupgående intervju kring det nya yrket finns här:
http://www.onlinewelten.com/games/guild-wars-2/interviews/jon-peters-beantwortet-fragen-commando-7684/seite-3/

Bland annat får vi veta vem de försöker locka till sig:
Citera
We try not to limit ourselves to fans of Call of Duty and Battlefield. There is also Splinter Cell, SOCOM, Counterstrike, Angry Birds, and a host of other fans we would like to attract.

Och vilken roll commando har i GW2:
Citera
Like all professions the commando player can fulfill any role, from DPS with a grenade launcher, to a medic HEALER, and quite literally as a TANK driver.

Utloggad Crimson

• Old Klottrare
  • En fot i graven
  • Antal inlägg: 1 980
    • Jörn Joghans and his Art
« Svar #436 skrivet: 2011-04-01, 23:08:18 »
Grymt ambitiösa de har varit.  :lolabove

=[OG]= GW Division Coach
---
#OBEY

guest1645

• Gäst
« Svar #437 skrivet: 2011-04-14, 10:48:18 »
Kul artikel om hur en Ten Ton Hammer-skribent hittade Guild Wars 2. Eller som han själv säger:
Citera
Every once in a while, even a prominent development project may slip out of the radar of even the biggest fan of the MMOG industry. This happened to me, and that title was none other than ArenaNet's Guild Wars 2.

After taking it upon myself to catch up on the features and announcements surrounding this upcoming title, I've come to see that all of the hype and excitement I've been hearing about appears to be completely warranted. In the course of my research I've turned from a stubborn know-nothing naysayer, into a devout follower of the Guild Wars franchise.

http://www.tentonhammer.com/editorials/gw2-why-care

Utloggad Crimson

• Old Klottrare
  • En fot i graven
  • Antal inlägg: 1 980
    • Jörn Joghans and his Art
« Svar #438 skrivet: 2011-04-14, 17:41:33 »
Kul artikel om hur en Ten Ton Hammer-skribent hittade Guild Wars 2. Eller som han själv säger:
Citera
Every once in a while, even a prominent development project may slip out of the radar of even the biggest fan of the MMOG industry. This happened to me, and that title was none other than ArenaNet's Guild Wars 2.

After taking it upon myself to catch up on the features and announcements surrounding this upcoming title, I've come to see that all of the hype and excitement I've been hearing about appears to be completely warranted. In the course of my research I've turned from a stubborn know-nothing naysayer, into a devout follower of the Guild Wars franchise.

http://www.tentonhammer.com/editorials/gw2-why-care

Lite kul att läsa något som en icke GW-nörd skrivit. :)
Fast man orkar inte riktigt med den långa upprapningen om spelets features. ;)

=[OG]= GW Division Coach
---
#OBEY

guest1645

• Gäst
« Svar #439 skrivet: 2011-04-14, 22:13:50 »
Det enda han missade var att det inte kommer vara ngn prenumerationskostnad, men jag börjar misstänka att det blir en sån. Låter för bra för att vara sant annars.

Utloggad DeadHead

• Old Cleaning Lady
  • =[OG]=Medlem
  • Guru of spam
  • Antal inlägg: 7 216
« Svar #440 skrivet: 2011-04-15, 07:56:47 »
De kommer att sopa mattan med så många mmo's där ute, det är jag helt övertygad om.

Utloggad Formy_C

• =[OG]= Formy Zee
  • Global moderator
  • Insane poster
  • Antal inlägg: 3 038
« Svar #441 skrivet: 2011-04-15, 11:41:06 »
Om det släpps snart ja,,,resten av världen börjar dra i från..Rift tex är ett utmärkt exempel på detta =/
Skulle släppts för 2 år sedan om de ville haft en "wohoo" reaktion på GW2,,tror det kommer att bli mer ett "meh jo ja ok" när det väl släpps,,,2027 -_-
Just because YOU're offended, doesn't mean you're right.
----------------------------------------------
=Format_C:\Swe= | =Formy Zee=

Utloggad DeadHead

• Old Cleaning Lady
  • =[OG]=Medlem
  • Guru of spam
« Svar #442 skrivet: 2011-04-15, 19:59:37 »
Om det släpps snart ja,,,resten av världen börjar dra i från..Rift tex är ett utmärkt exempel på detta =/

Hm, efter vad jag läst otaliga gånger om Rift så måste jag bara fråga, om jag nu förstår dig rätt: Behagar min herre att skämta? ;) Menar du att Rift drar ifrån GW2 ifråga om nyheter i ett mmo?

Efter alla otaliga inlägg och recensioner jag läst om Rift, så har det ingenting att komma med mot GW2.

När jag ex. läser följande inlägg postat på HotF forum, så blir jag inte direkt mer sugen på att ens testa Rift:

Citera
Okay, I just wanted to start with saying that this isn't a whine thread, just wanted to speak my mind about what I'm really starting to dislike about the game [Rift]. I read a lot about it before it was launched, and I was actually really looking forward to it. There's a couple of things bothering me at the moment actually.

The RIFT system seemed like an awesome idea, and was very fun in the beginning, but now it just seems trivial, boring, and most of all, easy. I mean a event is announced, and within minutes the area is overflowing with ascendants. I know that is of course the meaning of it, we can't let evil take over, but it's too trivial, and it's too easy. There is NO event in RIFT at the moment that pose the slightest challenge with the sheer numbers that will overwhelm the forces of evil. I'm not saying they should just up the actual hit points of the mobs/bosses, but it would be nice with an actually challenge.

Yesterdays event didn't really peak my interest either. It was actually fun doing the actual event. But what was the difference between that and a normal rift? Oh yeah, increased hit points, and some normal loot. That's it. Come on, give me a RIFT with 20 stages, different stuff to do, whatever it may be. And give a private RIFT too so none openers can interfere. You want the highest level tear available of course, that's in the most populated area there is, the area itself is pretty small for all those players, so you spend 10-15 minutes just running from tear to tear and hoping you get there first, and hoping other people don't ruin the actual tear for you IF you manage to open it.

PvP is nothing revolutionary. It's the same random chance that you will win if oyu enter a battleground with randoms. Everyone is scattered everywhere because they are doing their own thing. You either lack healers, or have an overflow of them. And there is always people who don't know what they are doing.

Too few areas. I know the game is new, believe me, I'm not clubbering at it for being new, but I do think that 2-3 end game areas is too few. I mean both sides only have 2 areas that's unique to them, the rest is the same areas. Different parts, but same areas alltogether. Makes the game very dull. I have been doing the daily quests for 2 weeks now maybe, and it's already boring as hell. The only area I really like is IPP. And I would love a snow storm once in a while, like it RotF. On that note, the weather is too boring too. It's always sunny, and always day.

It's too easy. I didn't even feel special for hitting 50. Or hitting any crafting skill rank 300. It was just a walk in the park. I remember DAoC and WoW. I was actually glad I've reached the max level, I had actually worked hard for my achievement. This, piece of cake.

To few groups around. I find myself spending most of my time standing around in Meridian doing nothing. I've done my boring daily stuff, and I want to do some udngeons, but oh wait, no groups around. So I stand doing nothing. I don't want to start an alt because, of the class system, which leads to my last and maybe biggest issue with this game. The class system.

When I first read about the class system I was like, omg that soudns awesome. So much variability that I can be whatever I want, whenever I want. Then I read that you get 3 souls at a time, out of a possible 8 souls. I thought, okay, that ruined it a little, but okay, I'll give it a shot. Now, a couple of weeks past launch, I find myself HATING the system. 4 classes in the game. FOUR!. That's just NOT enough. It doesn't even matter what the hell you invite into a group, because most people have either a heal or tank spec. You just switch out to whatever the group needs. Again, I compare to DAoC where there was a lot of different classes for each of the 3 sides you could choose. It would actually mean something if you had a sorcerer or not. If oyu had a paladin or not. In this game, it doesn't. You just invite stuff, and make it work.

Sorry for the long wall of text. I was just wondering if anyone else have or had the same thought as me, because I'm on the brink of quitting the game because it just doesn't speak to me like I hoped it would.

Utloggad Formy_C

• =[OG]= Formy Zee
  • Global moderator
  • Insane poster
  • Antal inlägg: 3 038
« Svar #443 skrivet: 2011-04-15, 21:36:44 »
Nä men du spelar ju bara Vanguard obesett  ;)

Just because YOU're offended, doesn't mean you're right.
=Format_C:\Swe= | =Formy Zee=

guest1645

• Gäst
« Svar #444 skrivet: 2011-04-15, 21:51:27 »
Som ni säkert redan sett på FB och Twitter så är nästa vecka charr-vecka.

Och NowGamer har gått ut med att man fått en exklusiv release nästa vecka.

guest1645

• Gäst
« Svar #445 skrivet: 2011-04-18, 14:13:21 »
Så börjar då charr-veckan med två intervjuer (kommer säkert mer idag), och bland annat såna här små mumsbitar:
Citera
So the Charr are technologically advanced compared to the other races, so some of their profession skills do things like a hidden pistol, shrapnel mines, and an elite skill where they can call in an artillery barrage. Charr can also call in warband support, and summon some members of your warband for a brief period.
http://www.nowgamer.com/features/1314/guild-wars-2-charr-week-arenanet-interview

Och en OnlineWelten intervju:
http://www.onlinewelten.com/games/guild-wars-2/interviews/jeff-grubb-im-interview-zu-charr-7759/seite-3/

guest1645

• Gäst
« Svar #446 skrivet: 2011-04-19, 07:46:48 »
Första blog-inlägget för veckan handlar om att skapa charrs startområde. Eller, nej, det handlar det inte om egentligen. Det är YTTERLIGARE en som försöker försvara att spelet tar 2000 år att få klart eftersom de förstör hela områden för att deras testspelare är PUCKON som inte kan läsa level-siffrorna på fienderna de är på väg att springa rakt in i.
Och sedan bygger de upp det igen. Och river igen. Och så vidare!
Sluta göra om hela spelet för att någon inte kan använda ögonen eller HJÄRNAN! :pistols
http://www.arena.net/blog/creating-the-charr-starter-area

Och just det, första questet gör mig inte mer sugen på att spela charr. Första questet hos norn är att jaga tillsammans med en erfaren jägare, första människoquestet är att rädda folk som blir anfallna. Första charrquestet är att valla kor med elektriska påkar...
Citera
Now, when you first walk out of Smokestead, you might just see a cow startled by some wurms bolting out of the cattle pen. This starts a stampede that empties the pen of the cattle needed to feed the charr armies. Your job as a player is to take a cattle prod and herd those cattle back into the pen by giving them a little zap.

guest1645

• Gäst
« Svar #447 skrivet: 2011-04-21, 20:26:55 »
Charr-trailer ute på hemsidan. Och mitt tips, tanka ner i många p och se på stor bild. :)
http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/races/charr/

Utloggad DeadHead

• Old Cleaning Lady
  • =[OG]=Medlem
  • Guru of spam
« Svar #448 skrivet: 2011-04-22, 08:37:00 »
Snygg liten flirt med musiken i LOTR där! :)

guest1645

• Gäst
« Svar #449 skrivet: 2011-05-03, 16:41:56 »
En video om Guild Wars 2 kom en bra bit upp på Reddit igår. Det handlar om en 7 minuter lista över de 10 bästa sakerna med Guild Wars 2, och den är väldigt bra att ge till de som ser ut som frågetecken när man pratar om spelet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBC_ig73aMs

Senaste inlägg