Registrera

Old Gents Society

Nästa LAN

Författare Ämne: 1.3 is out on Tuesday!  (läst 2344 gånger)

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

guest3454

• Gäst
1.3 is out on Tuesday!
« skrivet: 2012-06-23, 15:09:57 »
Dunno if you all noticed this post, only mentions it once.  They said it in the usual maintenance post:

"After this maintenance is over, restart the game launcher to patch to Game Update 1.3."

:banana BOOM!  :banana

So how did server transfers work out for you guys?  I'm loving my new place Tomb of Freedon Nadd, 220+ people on fleet instance 1, another 220 on instance 2 and around 100 on intance 3!  Feels like a new game, like I load it up and can go "hmmm what do I want to do today" where as before I only had story mode to play.

My prediction for 1.3 is that the LFG tool will be awesome and will hopefully cut all the chat spam out "LFG Make My Dinner".

I think augment sales will go through the roof although I hope the price of individual augments goes down on the GTN.  If you haven't put augments in all your kits then now is the time to do it.  If you place a high level 49 augment into an augment slot now, pre 1.3 then when 1.3 comes out that piece of equipment will automatically get the highest level of the new augment slot MK-6.  If you are not into augments then you are missing out.  My operative has 12 endurance 18 cunning as his main augment type.  In 1.3 you can add augments to every piece of kit including your rakata earpieces and implants.  Even your matrix cube!  That's like 14x total for you main char so that's like 168 endurance and 252 cunning.  That's a major difference in both PvE and PvP gear.  The price hasn't been set yet but it was suggested it would cost 50,000 to add the slot to a piece of kit at an augment table.  I have no idea what the augment kits will sell for on the GTN.  The best and cheapest option is to either be a crafter for both augment kits and augments or to be friends with somebody that is  :stupid

The other overlooked thing apart from augments is that there is a 30% price reduction in removing items from your kit after 1.3 is out.  So if it costs 22,000 to remove a mod out of your chest piece now, it will cost 15,400 afterwards.  That's only really useful knowledge to someone who is planning on doing any major kit changes in the next week, as I am.

Run out of armor that I am interested in for PvP, I like my Battlemaster armor.  I think I'm going to get some more War Hero gear but just to strip the armor/mods/enhancements out of to put them in my augmented BM gear.  I think War Hero gear looks crap  :puke

I'm also trying to get more Rakata gear, I'm in a mix of Rakata/Columi at the moment.  PvP gear is easier to get because you just have to keep grinding warzones and you're guaranteed commendations.  PvE gear is difficult because you have to get into a group that knows how to finish the Flashpoint/Op properly and then you still might not get the piece of armor you need/want.

Senaste inlägg