Registrera

Old Gents Society

Nästa LAN

Författare Ämne: Competition: First to 50!  (läst 7720 gånger)

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

guest3454

• Gäst
Competition: First to 50!
« skrivet: 2011-09-19, 18:54:13 »
So a bit of healthy competition amongst friends is always a good thing so I'm announcing the:

:winner =[OG]= First To 50 Competition :winner
which is in no way official or endorsed!

How do I win?
The first person to reach level 50 in Battlefield 3 is the winner.  Pity we didn't do this for BFBC2 ay Magnesyl  :tease

How do you join in?
Simple, just post in this thread that you want to be part of the fun.  Oh, then there's the fee you have to pay, if/when you lose mwahaha!

Fee, wtf?!
When somebody (me) wins by being the first to reach level 50 then each of the other participants should pay 150 SEK to the winner.  So for me, I'd say "here are my paypal details".  But you could just do a giro or whatever.  We can arrange the payment system at that point in time.  Let's face it, it will be at least a couple of weeks before I win :fu

What do I win?
Duh!  I just said that but I'll break it down so it sounds even more awesome:

150SEK x the number of competitors!

So if only 10 of us join in that still means the winner gets 1500 SEK.  That's like a bag of crack and a bottle of snaps to wash it down with!  Just imagine the possibilities if 20 of us signed up!?  :tits :tits :tits

What if I change my mind later on?
Well that's easy.  We will all think you are a major loser and you will have to live with the shame - FOREVER!  :doh

So obviously I am in, who else is not chicken?  Come on, do you want to live forever?

:pistols  :wave

Utloggad deathdealer

• Old Skipper
  • Phantom of the forum
  • Antal inlägg: 8 391
  • frustra laborat qui omnibus placere studet
    • http://www.deathstar.se
SV: Competition: First to 50!
« Svar #1 skrivet: 2011-09-19, 19:13:43 »
 :supporter :supporter :supporter :supporter

Im in!!!!

DD

Jag förlorade oskulden när jag vart 13....men fick tillbax den när jag gift mig.....

Utloggad rav

• aka Ravage
  • =[OG]=Ledningsgrupp
  • Två fötter i graven
  • Antal inlägg: 2 234
  • Rock on!
« Svar #2 skrivet: 2011-09-19, 19:33:39 »
As of what I have read it will take longer to level in BF3. This might be wrong though. But I do know there will be tons of things to unlock and it will take longer, becuse they want the game to last longer.

I will get back to you on this one later. :)

Nice idea though!  :thumb

guest3454

• Gäst
« Svar #3 skrivet: 2011-09-19, 19:59:45 »
I read that it could be up to 400 hours to unlock everything across all four classes and vehicles.  Of course 100 hours of kicking ass is better than 400 hours of being pants but hey, take all the time you need and if anybody else calls you chicken, well...

Utloggad Dr_Pepper

• =[OG]=Medlem
  • Gubbsjuk
  • Antal inlägg: 949
« Svar #4 skrivet: 2011-09-19, 20:08:13 »
Ahh, f**k this!
I’m going to kick your ass 4 free dude

:thumb
Jag måste vara odödlig, jag har levt så länge jag kan minnas.

guest3454

• Gäst
« Svar #5 skrivet: 2011-09-19, 20:18:37 »
All I read was "bla bla bla"

Utloggad RythmDivine

• Fucking Legend
  • Posting predator
  • Antal inlägg: 4 907
  • =[OG]= For life
« Svar #6 skrivet: 2011-09-19, 20:26:07 »
This is a sub-optimal system! It does not take account for the endless hours that most of us have to put into full-time work, children, the missus, painting the house and what not. Clearly the youngsters like Rav. who have endless of time, will reach level 50 before us others, by using massive amount of time. This does not favour us skillfull players at all! Therefore, in everyones interest, i propose a better system:

The first one to reach level 50, in the least amount of time, and adding 6000 hours for all who had the really bad fortune of not being born in Das Vaterland, is the winner.

Now, this is bloody genius, we do not even debate it at all! My account number is: 9568-896654122. I expect the lot of you to have payed before the next full moon, or i will hastily mutate into a wolf and haunt you!!

guest3454

• Gäst
« Svar #7 skrivet: 2011-09-19, 20:36:41 »
I have 12 animals to look after, plus run a company, plus a semi drinks problem.  DD runs a company, has a family and a meth addiction and he's still in.

We could have a kiddies competition, like first to 40 since the last 10 always suck to get through!  Level 40 is easy.  I've been playing since January and I'm in the 40's already!

Don't worry, I understand you're all scared.  It's scary when you have to put your house mortgage on the line  :cry

Utloggad Enos Pork

• Old Gent
  • The God of posting
  • Antal inlägg: 9 455
  • Snygg kan du vara själv!
« Svar #8 skrivet: 2011-09-19, 22:04:05 »
bla bla bla bla bla.... jag är <50 in BFBC2 så jag lär hardly get till 50 before anyone av er :bbq :poke :oldie

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is; never try.

Utloggad deathdealer

• Old Skipper
  • Phantom of the forum
  • Antal inlägg: 8 391
  • frustra laborat qui omnibus placere studet
    • http://www.deathstar.se
« Svar #9 skrivet: 2011-09-19, 22:12:11 »
 :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

Jag förlorade oskulden när jag vart 13....men fick tillbax den när jag gift mig.....

Utloggad Scarecrow

• =[OG]=Medlem
  • Gubbsjuk
  • Antal inlägg: 946
    • http://www.redeby.com
« Svar #10 skrivet: 2011-09-20, 01:52:51 »
It's just a game... How about some real competition, lets compete to level 50 IRL instead.
Oh, wait, I dinged that last week. At least I can be among the first in something :)
That's 438000 grinding hours and still no amazing unlock...

Ps. Ska snart bygga ny dator sen blir det att testa BF3
Pss. Ingen 50-års kris här inte :-)

"Never argue with idiots. They just bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience"

guest3454

• Gäst
« Svar #11 skrivet: 2011-09-20, 12:15:07 »
I think surviving to 50 is your prize  :oldie

Utloggad Foppa

• =[OG]=Medlem
  • En fot i graven
  • Antal inlägg: 1 534
« Svar #12 skrivet: 2011-09-21, 21:33:56 »
bla bla bla bla bla.... jag är <50 in BFBC2 så jag lär hardly get till 50 before anyone av er :bbq :poke :oldie

”Sällskapsresan”-svengelska: ”Aj wånt meatbolls and potejtos with lingonbärry jamm ven aj get där, okej? Baj.”

:D

guest3454

• Gäst
« Svar #13 skrivet: 2011-10-01, 01:03:16 »
So now we've all had a taste of the beta (except DD  :p) it seems pretty quick to rank up, is anybody else going to join in the competition and put their money where their mouths are?

We could have a "top 3" system instead of a single winner.  I think that's a bit lame as I would of wanted all the money for myself but I'm willing to share if it means more people will have a go :flirt

Utloggad RythmDivine

• Fucking Legend
  • Posting predator
  • Antal inlägg: 4 907
  • =[OG]= For life
« Svar #14 skrivet: 2011-10-03, 08:24:23 »
no, but i am willing to bet money that Rav will elvel up faster than you :D

Senaste inlägg