Lite mer "what app info"
* No more crafting of plant fibers. Plants just drop them now, it was a redundant task just like sharpening sticks used to be. Sharp stones are gone too. It was too confusing for a noob to get a stone axe and hogged slots in your backpack. The game plays better now.
* Quality system is not how damaged something is, it's how well made it was in the first place. A gun barrel with specs and scratches in the bore is going to slow down a bullet as it travels through the barrel and slow it down and reduce its damage and range potential. Anyhow, it's a game and arguing realism is a moot point, it's more about simulating that you can craft better stuff over time and that not all firearms are created equally, f.e. S-Mart makes better guns than hobo forges.
* In the future when we get burnable structures the burning zombie will blaze a trail through wood like butter. Not to mention create a need for fire resistant armor.
* There are colored bars that represent quality ranges now. So you can tell at a glance if something is better than what you currently have.
* The burnt forest is full of burning hot ember piles and zombies are dead and have no concept of self preservation, so they would walk through burning stuff, light on fire and burn for a long time because they are not hydrated and have dead flesh. A log can hot for days, no reason a zombie who got burnt pretty good couldn't stay hot and smoulder for hours. So logic says you have no good reason to lose immersion over this.
* I'm not giving out any release dates
Source : 7 Days to Die Forums
Så håll i hatten alla ni med hus av trä ^^